Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ahh, Ahhh, Ahhhhh, CHOOOOOOO!

So, supposedly, we're supposed to be stewards of this great and marvelous world God gave us.  I have no problem with that.  The problem I have is allergies!  Why, if I am supposed to (and I would truly like to) plant a garden, trees, pull weeds, feed birds, mow my lawn, why would God make that nigh to impossible by causing my body to treat every pollen, spore, and dust it encounters as a grave offense?  This doesn't make sense! 

I understand the reason for weeds (though I really don't like them!)  I understand the need for insects (except for earwigs).  It's all a test, and something about Adam and Eve and some fruit - I get that.  But why make it impossible for some of us to be able to enjoys God's great outdoors?

Sorry, I know I'm whining.  I'll just go take an allergy pill and lie down now!

1 comment:

  1. Yes - I am commenting on my own post - it wasn't allergies - I was sick (in a way, I feel relieved!) with a cold. I'm feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete